Human Resource Management is one of the most in-demand specializations among all the MBA specializations. The course refers to constant training in the management of the workplace environment and to train the students in how to let healthy relations stay in the organization. The major role of HR is to maintain and take care of the welfare of the organization’s atmosphere.
IGNOU July 2023 Session: Registration started; Check out the steps to apply and more. The last date to apply online for this session is 30th June 2023. Click here! Students can apply for various bachelor’s, master’s, diploma, postgraduate diploma, and certificate courses (both program and honours courses).
Course Details Of Distance MBA In HR Management At IGNOU
|Full Form||Distance MBA in HR Management|
|Duration||2 to 4 years (minimum to maximum)|
|Age||No age limit specifically|
|Requirements||Graduation in any relevant domain with 50% aggregate for general category and 45% aggregate for reserved category.
Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
|Fees Structure||INR 10, 800 (total amount)|
The requirement of the degree is high considering every company nowadays mandatorily needs an HR. The course is a postgraduate degree completed in a duration of 2 years but at IGNOU, HR Management is offered as a diploma degree with a minimum of 1 year of the completion time period. Read: Distance Learning Master of Business Administration!
Benefits Of Doing an MBA In HR Management From IGNOU
IGNOU is a well-established open university that started to promote distance learning as a whole. The university was established in the year 1985 by the Act of Parliament and has been approved and recognized by the UGC-DEB. The university is spread over in around 67 regional areas with its centres.
The university offers UG, PG, PG Diploma and other certification courses in the online and distance mode of education. The university strives to promote a distance mode of education.
- IGNOU is a renowned institution and has an outstanding faculty of approximately 800 members.
- The university has almost 20 departments filled with 200 programs in total.
- IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Human Resource Management and has a nominal fee structure with the necessary subjects.
- The university also has its own placement cell which was started with the intent to provide the students with placement opportunities as well and not leave them empty-handed.
- The university is globally recognized and therefore, it holds a certain reputation throughout the nation.
- And considering the mode of learning is distance, it also has an easily affordable fee structure.
IGNOU Distance MBA In HR Management Syllabus 2023
IGNOU offers HR Management in its PG Diploma certification and therefore, it covers all the necessary chapters. The syllabus for PG Diploma in HR Management is as follows:
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|MS-21||Social Processes and Behavioural Issues||1|
|MS-22||Human Resource Development||1|
|MS-23||Human Resource Planning||1|
|MS-25||Managing Change in Organizations||1|
|MS-27||Wages and Salary Administration||1|
IGNOU Distance MBA In HR Management Fees Structure 2023
IGNOU being an open university for distance education offers courses in a much more affordable way. The fee structure at IGNOU is comparatively much more nominal than the regular college degrees. The university also keeps in mind the financial stability of the student and therefore, believes in making distance education their go-to option.
The fee structure for PG Diploma in HR Management is INR 10, 800 for the whole course fee. The course has a minimum time duration of 1 year with 2 semesters and a maximum duration of 3 years with 6 semesters, covering all the appropriate areas of the specialization. Read: Online Mode In MBA!
IGNOU Distance MBA In HR Management Study Material 2023
- IGNOU is known to have an excellent faculty providing the students with all the appropriate measures to study while they sit at home balancing other things of life as well.
- The study material at IGNOU is provided both online and offline. The e-study material is available as soon as one gets done with the admission procedure.
- The study material is available at the main admissions website right after getting enrolled in the specific program.
- The university also has mobile applications made for e-content which includes all the important notes and made up pdfs.
- The offline study material is also available for the students. They can collect offline material from the regional centres that are providing the material.
- Also, the university organizes its virtual classes at different learning platforms such as eGyanKosh and Education Broadcast.
IGNOU Distance MBA In HR Management Prospectus 2023
IGNOU provides a prospectus of its own comprising all the relevant details about the university and the courses. Before enrolling yourself in any course one should download the prospectus of the university and go through it thoroughly.
The prospectus consists of all the details about the course and about the rules and regulations of the university. The course details will include the fee structure, the eligibility criteria, the faculty, the syllabus, and many more. The prospectus will also contain information regarding the virtual classes. Read: College Wise Fees for Online MBA In India!
Admission Procedure Of Distance MBA In HR Management
The admission procedure for HR Management goes in both online and offline mode. The admissions take place in two sessions: January and July sessions.
The students have to fill the registration or application form along with the registration fee of INR 200. The admissions are done on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by the university known as OPENMAT.
The candidate will be able to give the OPENMAT only after he meets the above eligibility criterion of a minimum aggregate percentile of 50%. After the completion of the registration and the admission procedure, the candidate has to pay the whole payment; i.e. the admission fee and the registration fee. Read: Admission Procedure Step by Step for Online MBA Course!
Eligibility For IGNOU Distance MBA In HR Management
There are some eligibility requirements needed for one to be able to apply for a distance MBA in HR Management degree at IGNOU. The eligibility criteria is followed:
- The candidate must be a graduate in any relevant domain; including CA, CMA and CS, with a minimum 50% aggregate percentile for the general category and 45% aggregate percentile for the reserved category.
- Must have cleared the OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There is no age bar set for any candidate to apply.
IGNOU Distance MBA In HR Management Placement
- HR Management is a field that deals with the study of welfare of the workplace environment and healthy human relations.
- There is a wide spectrum for job options for the candidates who have completed their diploma or post-graduation in HR Management.
- The individuals can go for many job profiles, such as: HR Manager, HR Generalist, Staffing Director, Technical Recruiter, Employees Relations Manager, Employment Manager and many more.
- The candidates can also apply in the government sector such as the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Bharat Electronics Limited, SBI, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, etc.
- The candidates can further go on into studying if they want to but mostly the MBA professionals are already working individuals and that is why they go for distance learning.
Read: Salary In India After MBA!
Conclusion Of Distance MBA In HR Management
MBA comes with a lot of specializations and serves as a catalyst to a better career. Many working individuals study MBA in a distance mode considering the demand of MBA degree and MBA professionals in the corporate world. MBA in HRM will serve as a career boost for you and will sure as hell offer you a door to many more job options.