M.Tech Computer Science Engineering Distance Education India
Jan 2, 2023 11.2K Reads
Computer Science Engineering is a course that provides the knowledge of basic computer networking and programming to the students to make a career in the computer science field.
No, you can not pursue the MTech computer science engineering through distance learning as distance MTech in computer science engineering is an invalid course declared by the University Grant Commission and All India Council of Technical Education.
The duration of the MTech in CSE course is 2 years that is further divided into 4 semesters of 6 months each.
The course includes the introduction of programming, networking, parallel computing, operating networks, Principles of Programming Languages, Computer Graphics, Object-Oriented Systems, Advanced Database Systems, Internet Technology, Cryptography and Network Security, Computer Simulation and Modelling, Software Testing, etc.
- Here is the list of fields where the Computer Science Engineering degree holders can apply. The students can choose any of the fields according to their interests and preferences:-
- Systems Analyst
- CGI Special Effects Technician
- Client-Server Systems Manager
- Computer Operator
- Computer Software
- Computer Systems Specialist Supervisor
- Computing Hardware Systems Director
- Data Analyst
- Data Entry Worker
- Data Processing Departmental Manager
- Database Administration
- Database Administrator
- Database Manager
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Director of IT