IGNOU to extend its last date for admissions in January 2023 session
Feb 21, 2023 2K Reads
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the admission dates for new as well as the re-registrations. Students interested in taking admissions in online learning (OL) or online distance learning (ODL) courses offered by IGNOU for the January 2023 session can now register till February 28, 2023 through its official website. Earlier, the last date to do the registrations for the January 2023 session was declared as February 20, 2023 which is now extended. This change in the last date of registration is valid for International students as well.
This extension has provided a chance to the students who missed to register themselves earlier but now you can do it by just paying an additional amount of INR 200. Yes, you guessed it right, the extended registration date has also increased the registration fee by INR 200/- which will be taken as “Late Fee” by the University.
Students who are planning to get enrolled for courses offered by IGNOU can go to the official website which is ignou.ac.in. and can follow these simple steps to register themselves:
- Click on the “Register Now” tab on the homepage of the website.
- Select “Re-registration” or “Fresh Registration” as per your need.
- Select the type of course in which you want to get enrolled, i.e., online/merit based online distance learning (ODL)/online distance learning (ODL).
- Select the course of your choice and fill in the required details of the registration form.
- Attach the required documents as mentioned in the form and review all the details filled by you.
- Proceed to pay the registration fees.
- At the end, submit your application and do get the receipt of your application downloaded for future reference.
Thus, if you have missed registering yourself for the January 2023 session of IGNOU, you have a chance now. Go and grab your opportunity just by following these simple steps mentioned above.
Recommended for you