Top 9 Colleges Offering Distance MA Course In India
In India, there are many distance education colleges that offer the Master’s of Arts degree through distance learning. As the distance MA course is most pursued many private and government colleges took the initiative to provide the most efficient distance courses to the students. But, choosing one of the best colleges is the biggest task for the students.
We have researched a lot and prepared a list of top colleges offering efficient distance MA courses and shortlisted the 9 best colleges to help the students. Here in this given table, the top 9 colleges are mentioned:-
|2.||Karnataka State Open University||Rs.10600|
|3.||Chandigarh University||Rs. 25000|
|4.||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University||Rs. 5800|
|5.||Netaji Subhas Open University||Rs. 15200|
|6.||University of Mumbai||Rs. 3300|
|7.||School of Open Learning, Delhi University||Rs. 11600|
|8.||Jaipur National University||Rs. 8000|
|9.||Mahatma Gandhi University||Rs. 4950|
Description of all Universities present in the table are mentioned below:-
1. IGNOU – IGNOU University is one of the largest universities in the world as it provides many different courses to the students. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the first national open university established in 1985. The central government of India runs IGNOU university. Distance MA is one of the most affordable degrees that can be pursued from IGNOU. The fee for the distance MA course at IGNOU is Rs. 10800.
2. Karnataka State Open University – Karnataka State Open University is recognized as one of the best universities offering distance education to students. The university provides effective learning to the students. Distance MA is one of the best courses to pursue from this university.
The university has the approval of the Distance Education Bureau of the University Grant Commission. So, any degree from this university is highly valuable in the competitive job market. The fee of the distance MA course at Karnataka State Open University is Rs.10600.
3. Chandigarh University – Chandigarh Distance University has become one of the well-established universities in a short period of time. CU has built its good name in the distance education sector. This university was established in the year 2012.
Chandigarh University has been accredited with an A+ grade from NAAC, and it has also been approved by UGC-DEB. The university provides quality education to the students. The fee structure for the distance MA program at Chandigarh University is Rs. 25000/ 2-years.
4. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University – Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University has the motive of “Education at your Doorstep”. University aims to provide quality education to women and working professionals so that they can thrive in their careers. The university offers many courses including a Distance MA course.
The University Grant Commission recognizes Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University and getting the degree of Distance MA from this university will provide you many job opportunities in your future. The fee of the distance MA course is Rs. 5800/2 years
5. Netaji Subhas Open University – Netaji Subhas Open University is the superior state university offering distance undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students. Distance MA is one of the courses provided by the university. The university has the approval of the University Grant Commission. The fees of the Distance MA course at Netaji Subhas Open University is Rs. 15200/ 2 years
6. University of Mumbai – The University of Mumbai Distance Education generally known as Mumbai University distance learning also offers distance education courses to the students. Mumbai University is a recognized university by the Distance Education Bureau of University Grant Commission.
The university grants many undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different subjects. The students can pursue a distance MA course from this university. The fee for a distance MA course at the University of Mumbai is Rs. Rs. 3300 for 2 years.
7. School of Open Learning, Delhi University – The School of Open Learning – DUSOL was established as a constituent college of the University of Delhi in 1962 and is one of the greatest names in the field of distance education in India. The School of Open Learning is affiliated with the University of Delhi.
SOL DU is a University of Delhi constituent unit and is approved by the University Grants Board (UGC). The fee charged for the MA distance program is Rs. 11600 for the 2 years course.
8. Jaipur National University – Jaipur National University was established recently in 2007. Jaipur National University Distance Education always comes in the list of top-ranked universities for providing distance education courses to the students. The University is providing various courses in regular as well as distance learning mode so that every student can take the benefit of getting the best education.
JNU has been approved by AICTE and also has been granted a graduation by NAAC. The university also provides the Distance MA course and the fee structure of the course is Rs. 8000 as a whole.
9. Mahatma Gandhi University – Mahatma Gandhi University is located in Kerala is the premier distance education university in India offering many distance education courses. The University is popular for providing a wide variety of specializations at the Undergraduate, and Postgraduate levels.
Distance MA is one of the courses offered by the university. The university is a recognized university by the University Grant Commission and UGC-DEB. The fee structure of the Distance MA course in this university is Rs. 4950 / 2 Years
Distance MA Eligibility Criteria
The students need to follow certain eligibility criteria to pursue the distance MA course. The eligibility criteria are different in different universities. Some universities also conduct entrance exams for admission in distance MA courses.
You can find these eligibility criteria on the official websites of the universities and colleges.
There are some basic eligibility criteria that every university is following which are given below:-
- The student must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
- The students who completed their graduation from any discipline are eligible to apply for a distance MA course.
- The university from which the students completed their graduation should be recognized by the University Grant Commission.
Distance M.A (Master of Arts) In India
The top colleges in India for distance MA are various as per the need of the course within our aspiring aspirants. Distance MA offers a postgraduate program that will make you study numerous specializations of Arts.
We in India carry a great number of population in which there are a large number of youngsters seeking education and making their careers for a better future.
The aspirants who have an interest in learning various art subjects can opt for a distance MA just after completing their graduation. But still, we have a question of which university to choose that will give a boost in our career so yes we do have many of the top colleges in India for distance MA which will shoot up our career with the immense full of job opportunities.
The top colleges of distance MA give you the experience of the best learning management system with live classes and placement assistance to the best in the industry.
Distance MA or Master’s of Arts is a postgraduate degree that includes all humanities subjects like political science, literature, language, etc. The most common way of pursuing this course is through distance education. Most of the students in India pursue this course through distance education. The duration of the course is 2 years that is further divided into 4 semesters.
Distance education is a new way of learning which turns into an effective way as most of the students consider distance education as the most convenient way to grasp knowledge. Students will also learn to do self-study while pursuing distance education.
There are several universities in India that are providing distance education to the students but we have to find one of the best colleges for us which is preferable for us. So here we’ve given the list of the best universities which will help you to choose one according to your suitability. Thanks for reading.