Through a tweet from the official Twitter handle of the university, IGNOU has announced that the last date for registration for the July cycle of admissions has been extended further till 9 September 2022. Students interested in applying can visit the official website of IGNOU: www.ignou.ac.in or www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
Last date of fresh admission for the July 2022 Session has been further extended till .9th September 2022.https://t.co/7U6I9tD8AF
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) August 26, 2022
The admissions for the various online and Open Distance Learning (ODL) courses are conducted in IGNOU in two cycles- the January cycle (calendar year) and the July cycle (academic year). The registration for the July cycle of admissions started on 30 May 2022 and is currently on-going. Having earlier closed the last date for accepting the applications for July 2022 on 25 August 2022, the university has extended the deadline further to accommodate more students who wish to apply for the various courses.
Students can easily register themselves for the first time or re-register for continuation for the next year by visiting the university webpage. The instructions for the same are given below.
Students can apply to register for their course of interest in the following simple steps:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Register Online’ tab on the homepage of the website.
- Select ‘Fresh Admission’ option.
- Click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’ for fresh registration or login to your existing credentials.
- You can then fill in the required personal and academic details for applying for admission to the course of your choice.
Head to the official website of the university now to register for admission to the July 2022 session.