Top 10 Universities In India For MBA Distance Education 2023
MBA is the most pursued course by the students in the distance mode. Working Professionals seek a distance MBA so as to pump up their skillset and get an X factor in their resume to surge higher in their career. Distance MBA gives the ability to working professionals to direct their career towards the managerial side in any industry.
In India, Distance MBA/MBA for working professionals programs is getting recognition nowadays. Big Corporates give due recognition and value to the professionals that have a Distance MBA on their back. There are various universities that offer Distance MBA/ PGDM. Let’s Explore the best Distance universities that give distance MBA programs.
Distance MBA Colleges Approvals In India
So, these are the most factors that you should look out for before you apply for any Distance MBA college or university. Distance education is monitored by UGC-DEB and if the university doesn’t get the approval of UGC-DEB it is not approved for distance education.
Also, if the university falls outside the framework of NAAC & AICTE, the degree won’t be valuable in the distance mode. The universities listed on the portal of College Vidya are approved by UGC-DEB and come under the framework of NAAC.
Top Distance MBA Colleges In India
To be the top Distance MBA college in India there are some criteria that must be fully filled by the colleges. In India, there is an ample number of colleges that provide Distance MBA. UGC-DEB updates the list of every college in India for every session in accordance with the guidelines provided by them.
UGC has strict guidelines for distance MBA colleges and universities for the Learning Management system, faculty, online infrastructure, and placement cells. Here in the list, we will be listing the top Distance MBA colleges that have always been on the list of UGC-DEB and have the best online MBA programs.
List of Top 10 Distance MBA Universities/Colleges in India
|NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing E||Rs. 101200|
|IMT CDL||Rs. 111000|
|Symbiosis CDL||Rs. 55000|
|Chandigarh University||Rs. 52800|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Rs. 80,000|
|Amity University||Rs. 1, 51, 800|
|Manipal University||Rs. 37500|
We have listed some of the top distance MBA colleges and universities in detail for you to give a proper insight into the universities that are best for you.
NMIMS Distance Learning MBA Programs
Narsee Monjee Management Institute (NMIMS), which was founded in 1981 and awarded the DEEMED-TO-BE University status in 2003, is amongst the largest distance learning universities in India. The University of NMIMS is accredited by the AICTE and the University Award Entry and offers UGC-DEB-approved courses. NMIMS is NAAC A+ accredited and is one of the best Distance MBA offering institutes.
The University offers quality education without attending standard classroom education to students in rural and urban areas. NMIMS is dedicated to offering the right career and employing courses for practitioners.
The university’s vision is to give students a high degree of ethical ethics a higher level, education and skills in order to survive in the 21st century.
The university offers technologically innovative educational opportunities using multiple teaching approaches.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management (NMIMS) was founded in 1981.
- The University is approved by UGC-DEB and also approved by the Association of Indian University.
- Without attending conventional school schooling, NMIMS offers high-quality education to children and working professionals.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council attribute the NMIMS with Grade A+ with its 3rd cycle of judgment in 2018.
- NMIMS has 55000+ students and more than 9500 strong alumni networks.
- E-Learning through the NMIMS app successfully is successfully delivered to the students.
Click here for the detailed guide!
IMT Distance Learning MBA/PGDM Ghaziabad
The IMT is headquartered in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Its office is based in the state of Ghaziabad. It was founded in 1980 and was ranked number 24 in the entire B-School division by AICTE, AACSB, NBA, AIU and SAQS.NIRF.
It offers full-time, corporate and part-time MBA courses as well as dual national programs. It is one of India’s most famous organizations. In manufacturing, logistics, human management advice, information systems, communications and finance, IMT offers MBA courses.
- AICTE, AACSB, NBA, AIU, and SAQS have been accredited IMT.
- NIRF has ranked IMT Ghaziabad on 24th in B-School Category.
- 4th rank in 2019 Times B- School.
- In 2019, the investment journal ranked 12th in Dalal Lane.
- Listed twelfth in 2019 in the MBA Universe.
Chandigarh Distance University MBA Programs
Chandigarh University is one of the top universities in the past several years and is a well-established university. The University of Chandigarh is based in Punjab and was established in 2012. The
The University of Chandigarh has been approved by the Distance Education Board of University Grants Commission (UGC-DEB). With an A+ Grade, the university is also accredited by NAAC. The University of Chandigarh was also listed as the fastest-growing private institution in Asia.
In addition, the name of Chandigarh University is mentioned in “Limca Records Book” to invite for a college program a maximum number of companies in one year. It also ranked third among India’s leading private universities, NIRF and many others. Star and WCRC were given the best placement at Chandigarh University
- The University of Chandigarh is one of the best UGC-DEB accredited private universities.
- Chandigarh University has long been a member of the Association of India University (AIU) which evaluates the standards and credit of a university from abroad.
- NAAC has accredited Chandigarh University with an estimated A+ score. NAAC is the body which conducts college and university evaluation program to verify the institutions’ quality status.
- Apart from the MBA, the university contains a total of 16 departments offering different courses in post-graduation and graduation programs.
- The university of Chandigarh ranked 7th for India’s youngest university, as well as 3rd among India’s top listed private universities today.
- Chandigarh University was also recognized as Asia’s fastest-growing private college.
Click here for the detailed guide!
IGNOU was founded in 1985, India’s first national Open University. With the admission of the IGNOU the scope of free learning was revolutionized in the Indian sphere of education. IGNOU is the largest university in the world with more than 4 million students. IGNOU offers various courses and qualification courses for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
In addition to providing schooling for students in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, IGNOU provides 227 nationwide programs with the sponsorship of 21 schools and 67 regional centers. IGNOU’s interactive campuses allow students to navigate instruction at colleges.
- According to the IGNOU Act of 1985, the University was created.
- IGNOU is approved by UGC-DEB. The university also has the Association of Indian University certification.
- IGNOU offers cost-effective student assistance services around the country.
- IGNOU contains 21 schools with a total of 227 degrees.
- In countries such as the UK, China, Singapore, UAE IGNOU also has 29 overseas study centers.
Click here for the detailed guide!
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) MBA Programs
Symbiosis College of distance learning (SCDL) was established in 2001. It is one of the biggest and most eminent distance education private universities in the world for several years.
AICTE has accepted the Symbiosis Distance Learning College (SCDL). The courses offered by Symbiosis CDL are approved by UGC-DEB. In India as well as in other countries abroad, SCDL provides specialized and standard education to thousands of students.
Within a very short amount of time, SCDL became one of India’s leading distance learning colleges. The Institute offers many diplomas, certificates and postgraduate degrees, along with business certification in various specializations.
- Since its inception in 2001, SCDL has been affiliated with AICTE.
- Symbiosis Distance Learning College has recently released an interesting student initiative called “Blended Learning,” to help students select the right course for them.
- The Symbiosis Center is ranked as 1st of the most distant B-schools for correspondence students.
- SCDL is an ISO certified Institution.
- The students will solve their questions about courses and curriculum with about 350 faculty members.
JECRC Distance Education MBA Programs
For several years, JECRC University has been one of the best distance universities. NAAC has accredited the university. In Jaipur, Rajasthan, JECRC University was established in 2012.
JECRC’s campus is situated in Jaipur, a town well connected to all parts of the city, next to large industrial and institutional campuses. JECRC has a range of UG, PG, and specializes in management.
It is a private university accredited by the Commission on University Grants. JECRC is also the principal member of the Association Indian University (AIU).
- JECRC is a UGC-DEB-affiliated private distance learning university and is also NAAC accredited.
- JECRC has also been a member of the Association of Indian University (AIU) in recent years.
- Apart from MBA, JECRC offers various other degrees too.
- JECRC typically follows the program’s credit structures and provides both students modern and scheduled instruction.
Click here for the detailed guide!
Jaipur National University Distance MBA
Jaipur University opened its Distance Education and Learning School in 2008-2009, after it was established in 2007. The SODEL of JNU has earned UGC-DEB permission to confirm the degree by distance learning.
Furthermore, JNU is approved by NAAC and has AICTE approvals. JNU SODEL offers different undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, including humanities, business and business.
In particular, students who cannot get higher education due the geographic, socio-economic and personal obstacles must get a quality education for the main purpose of JNU University. JNU allows you to learn in your levels, rhythm and comfort the fundamental concepts of remote education.
- JNU promotes schooling to everyone but no age is limited in the course to be pursued.
- UGC-DEB, AICTE, AIU and NAAC are members of JNU.
- In two sessions in the January and July batch, JNU induces students twice a year.
- The JNU appraisal is based on internal activities (30%) and semester tests (70 percent)
- The SODEL JNU course is taught in English by the SLM (Self Learning Material).
- JNU’s recruitment partners are BYJU’S, WIPRO, Deloitte, Infosys, SAP, etc.