About BITS Pilani
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) is an all India Institute for higher education. BITS situated at the Pilani district in Rajasthan. It has been accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2016 with an ‘A’ grade with a CGPA of 3.45.
BITS established in the year 1964, a campus covered over 328 acres of land. It’s a private university dreamt by the name of Late Mr. GD Birla. Late GD Birla had this dream of introducing an institute especially for technical education, his vision is to provide the best quality of technical education for the highly talented upcoming candidates.
The commencement of the university started in the 20th century. Since then the Birla Institute of Technology & Science is achieving the highest peak within the few years. Bits Pilani is providing advanced knowledge of Science, Commerce, and Engineering. Giving assistance in understanding the terms and techniques of education.
The idea of Bits Pilani is to walk in the path of the pinnacle.
Pinnacle of Bits, the mountain of success.
Bits Pilani is uplifting the quality of education by enriching the subject material with the latest updates and techniques of learning as well as teaching. Bits Pilani is based on ‘Merit-Based Admission’ with the complete transparency and are not bias for any of the candidate. Only the deserving candidate with a lot of motivation to do work hard and adapting the new culture of learning can enroll in the programs of Bits Pilani.
The University is having about 4000+ students on campus. Bits also have introduced the BITSAT entrance exam for undergraduate courses. BITSAT is an online-based examination for the student who wanted admission in Bits Pilani through BITSAT test.
BITSAT test includes subjects as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and a separate section on English and logical reasoning. Currently, there are about 4000+ students from all over the country and approx 400 faculty members with a huge number of non-teaching staff. Bits has also given recorded 100% placement.
Most of the top companies hire graduates of Bits Pilani, companies like both National and International placements Bits Pilani has the 19th position in NIRF 2018. NIRF is the National Institutional Ranking Framework which has been accepted by MHRD and Honorable Minister for human resources to launch it.
Key Highlights of BITS Pilani Distance Education
- It has been accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2016 with an ‘A’ grade with a CGPA of 3.45.
- The Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) is an all-India Institute for higher education. BITS situated in the Pilani district in Rajasthan.
- Bits also have introduced the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) entrance exam for undergraduate courses.
- BITSAT is an online-based examination for the student who wanted admission in Bits Pilani through the BITSAT test. BITSAT test includes subjects as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and a separate section on English and logical reasoning.
- Bits Pilani has the 19th position in the National Institutional of Ranking Framework ( NIRF) 2018.
- Bits has also given recorded 100% placement of the students which is a commendable result for any university.
- Late Mr. GD Birla. Late GD Birla had this dream of introducing an institute especially for technical education, his vision is to provide the best quality of technical education.
- Currently, there are about 4000+ students from all over the country and approx 400 faculty members with a huge number of non-teaching staff. Bits have also given recorded 100% placement.
Course of BITS Pilani
|UG/PG PROGRAMS||DURATION||FEE STRUCTURE||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||EMI OPTIONS|
|M. TECH PROGRAMS||24 SEMESTER||55-60K PER SEMESTER||BE/B. TECH/MCA/ M. Sc WITH AGGREGATE 60% MARKS||EMI WITH 0% INTEREST.|
|B. TECH PROGRAMS||7 SEMESTER||50-55K PER SEMESTER||DIPLOMA/B. Sc WITH AGGREGATE 60% MARKS||EMI WITH 0% INTEREST.|
|MBA PROGRAMS||4 SEMESTER||50-55K PER SEMESTER||BE/B. TECH/ M.Sc WITH AGGREGATE 60% MARKS||EMI WITH 0% INTEREST.|
|M. Sc PROGRAMS||5 SEMESTER||55K PER SEMESTER||B. Sc/M. Sc/BE/MCA||EMI WITH 0% INTEREST.|
|POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM||2 SEMESTER||55K PER SEMESTER||BE/B. TECH/MBA/M. Sc WITH AGGREGATE 60% MARKS||EMI WITH 0% INTEREST.|
|POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM||11 MONTHS||Rs 2,45,000 TOTAL FEE||BE/B. TECH/M. Sc IN MATHS OR STATISTIC||EMI WITH 0% INTEREST.|
Various courses under Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs in Bits Pilani are mentioning below for your reference:
- M.Tech Data Science And Engineering
- M.Tech Manufacturing Management
- M.Tech Quality Management
- M.Tech Software Systems
- M.Tech Pharmaceutical Operations and Management
- M.Tech Software Engineering
- M.Tech Computing Systems and Infrastructure
- M.Tech Sanitation Science, Technology and Management
- M.Tech Embedded Systems
- M.Tech Microelectronics
- M.Tech Digital Manufacturing
- M.Tech Design Engineering
- M.Tech Automotive Engineering
- M.Tech Automotive Electronics
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in FinTech
- MBA in Consultancy Management
- MBA in Manufacturing Management
- MBA in Quality Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Hospital and Health Systems Management
- M.Sc. Business Analytics
- M.Sc. Information Systems
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:-
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fintech
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
Post Graduate Certificate Programmes:-
- Post Graduate Programme In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- Post Graduate Programme In Internet Of Things
- Post Graduate Programme in Full-Stack Engineering
- B.Tech Programs
- B.Tech Engineering Technology
- B.Tech Process Engineering
Admission of BITS Pilani Distance Education
To enroll with the various UG and PG courses in Bits Pilani one should have a good academic record with minimum aggregate marks to ensure the terms and conditions of the admission procedure. The candidate will have to go through the registration process and then the application form to be filled with all the correct details.
It’s better to keep all the credentials besides while filling up the form to ensure error free form. For that candidate will have to visit the official website of Bits Pilani and follow the instructions, similarly for the submission of fee through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit card.
Eligibility Criteria For BITS Pilani Distance Education
- For admission in BE programs candidate must have cleared the 10+2 examination with aggregate 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects. The 10+2 program should be from a recognized board.
- Bits Pilani has introduced the BITSAT entrance examination for Engineering students. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test consists of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with another section of Reasoning and English. A merit list is released with the combined score of BITSAT and academic score only then one gets admission in Bits college. Board toppers will get direct admission to Bits Pilani college.
Scholarship of BITS Pilani
- Children of any Police Personnel of any State or UT
- Children of any doctor are it private/government.
- Children of Paramedical staff
- Children of Media person
- Children of Paramilitary personnel
- Children of sanitation workers/municipal committee or housekeeping staff.
Placement of BITS Pilani
Bits Pilani is a big and well-known Institute. A large number of companies recruit students from Bits Pilani. Bits always give the best students in the industry. Top companies recruit students from bits University. The placement cell plays an integral role in inculcating both soft and hard skills within students to get selected in an interview.
Placement cells work as a team on students’ communication skills and the ability to face an interview. They conduct several seminars and workshops to train students in various aspects of getting a job.
|Laboratory Technician||Research Assistant||Senior Sales Executive||Business Analyst|
|Senior Chemical Engineer||Chemical Process Engineer||Software Developer||Maintenance Engineer|
|Nuclear Engineer||Mechanical Engineer||CAD Technician||Automotive Engineer|
|Amazon||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)||Morgan Stanley||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Wipro||Infosys||Microsoft Corporation||Goldman Sachs||—|
Campus of BITS Pilani
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani campus has spread over 328 acres of land with greenery all around. It has all the amenities available inside the campus for both students and staff as per their requirements.
The campus has separate hostels for both boys and girls with playgrounds available. It has around 5000 students and 450+ experienced and well-educated faculty. Over 50classroom on campus and 1 sports ground.
Library equipped with all the essential needed books and study material for the students. It also has Auditorium for all the cultural and extracurricular activities. Canteen with 24*7 hygienic food availability. Computer labs are also available.