Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced its last date for online admission for July session 2022.
IGNOU July Admission 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has recently announced that students who are willing to take admission in the July session 2022 for UG, PG, PG Diploma and Certificate programs can take admission by applying online on the official website of IGNOU. The July 2022 admission cycle was started on 30th May and the last date to apply for online admission for the July session is 31st July 2022.
However, if you are wondering how to take online admission to the university then you can follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the official website of the university admission portal which is ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Then, open July 2022 admission portal to begin the registration process
- At the portal select “Click here for new registration.”
- Fill in all the details to do the registration.
- Login with the help of the credentials that you received on your email ID and password to fill out the application form.
- Then, fill in all the details in the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- After completing the above steps you can proceed to pay the registration fees which are non-refundable. The candidates can pay the fee either via credit card or debit card or net banking.
Indira Gandhi National Open University aka IGNOU is famous for providing inter-disciplinary courses in the online and distance mode. The university offers more than 200 ODL programs. A student will find the programs of different streams in both UG & PG degrees.
Also Read | UGC Double Degree Program Announcement
The varsity provides UG courses like BA, BA(H) Psychology, BA(H) Political Science, BA (H) Sociology, etc. The university provides courses with different specializations. The candidates can directly apply on the official website of IGNOU and can get all the important details there.