Manipal Online B Com (Bachelors of Commerce) is a three-year undergraduate programme that comprises six semesters. The course curriculum is designed in a way that a student will learn a new set of skills related to the finance, banking, and commerce-related sectors. Online B Com Degree In India is mapped out to equip a student with the managerial skills and develop the competencies to lead you on a successful path in the field of commerce.
Manipal Online B Com Courses (Overview)
Online B Com from Manipal University has its own value of the course and has excellent career opportunities right after you complete graduation from Manipal Online University. Through this tabulate you can get a rough overview of the Online Bcom programme that is offered by the Online Manipal University.
|Course||BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)|
|Mode of Education||Online|
|Approvals||UGC, ACU, NAAC (A+), WES, ICES AICTE, IQAS|
|Online BCom Job Profiles||
|Eligibility||10+2 (any field)|
|Duration||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|Average Salary||INR 2 lakh to 6 lakh and above|
The total three-year provides knowledge of accounting, principles of business, business strategies, export and import laws, business, economic policies, and other things or aspects that boost your business or trade. By the Online Bcom course syllabus, you will learn the aspect, analyze and interpret the information to benefit the interdisciplinary approaches to solve real-world business-related problems to create new business skills, strategies or opportunities.
Read: Ultimate Guide to Online Manipal University
About Manipal Online B Com Degree
Hundred of students take admission in the Manipal Online University’s BCom Course that will help you to build up your skills and knowledge of the commerce stream. This online BCom degree is universally accepted and areas of business such as Taxation, Banking, Insurance, Management, UPSC, CA, CS, and even much more. Nevertheless the BCom programme at Manipal Online University will prepare you to become an effective skilled leader in this modern fast world. The whole course of study has been designed in a way that a student will develop themselves in all the way as per the selected field.
Is Online Manipal B Com Degree Valid?
Yes, an online Manipal b com degree is valid. Online b com degree is duly signed or approved with the UGC, NAAC, or other statutory bodies of the education committee. The Online BCom degree is universally accepted by all the banking examinations, corporate sector, a private organization of all the commercial sectors and accepted for higher studies as well. Below mentioned is a sample degree that will be offered to the student after completion of the BCom program from Manipal Online University.
Key Features of Online Manipal B Com Programs
- The whole Online BCom program at Manipal Online University is designed in such a way that a student will adapt education, skills through online learning. The online BCom program is acclaimed to teach the insights of the commerce field of banking, financial organizations, educational institutions, business consultancies, corporate sector, private companies, etc.
- Manipal Online University will teach a student education in an innovative way through a digital platform.
- The digital education platform has helped a student to build their comprehensive skills via different activities, quizzes, group or individual activities, assignments, etc.
- The Manipal Online LMS system has 300 plus of additional learning videos, e-tutorials, digital study material, etc.
- Students can login into the LMS into their phone, laptop, screen, desktop and can download the Bcom course material easily.
Read: Jobs After B.Com and Salary
Scholarship Offered by Manipal Online University
Students who are applying in the Manipal Online University of BCom course through these below mentioned- scholarship categories should carry all required documents in a prescribed format.
|Scholarship Category||Documents Required||Scholarship Discount|
|Divyang (for persons with disabilities)||Divyang Certificate||20%|
|Defence Personnel||Personnel/ Services/IC number||20%|
|Government Employees||Identity Card||10%|
|Merit (80% & above in class 12, 10+3, Diploma exams)||Marksheets||10%|
Read: Online Career Guidance
Manipal Online B Com Course Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Students must have completed their 10+2 from a recognised national or state board.
- 10+3 diploma students have recognised national or state institutions.
- Students must have at least 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 / diploma.
- Students who belong from the reserved categories their total percentage required if 45% of aggregate marks in the 10+2 / Diploma.
Manipal Online B.Com Course Eligibility Criteria for International Students
- Students must have 10+2 / intermediate / senior secondary from a recognized Board, or have an equivalent qualification by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) recognized in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Students & professionals who are holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India, and/or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are ELIGIBLE to pursue MUJ’s online degree programmes. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid VISA, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process.
Online B Com Curriculum Offered by Manipal Online University
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|General English||Computer Awareness and Internet|
|Economic Theory||Marketing Management|
|Fundamentals of Accounting I||Fundamentals of Accounting II|
|Business Organisation||Business Law|
|Principles of Business Management||Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|–||Economic Environment in India|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Business Communication||Indirect Taxes|
|Financial Management||Corporate Finance|
|Cost Accounting||Corporate Accounting|
|Business Statistics||Environmental Science|
|Financial Statement Interpretation||Human Resource Management|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Management Accounting||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Investment Options and Mutual Funds||Principles and Practice of Auditing|
|Money and Banking||Business Environment|
|International Trade and Finance||Dissertation|
- All courses carry 4 credits each
- Dissertation carries 8 credits
- All the undergraduate or postgraduate programmes would be instructed only in the English language from submitting assignment, project work, research, dissertation to writing the semester examination; all things would be commanded in English medium only.
- Students can pay their respective course fees in the installment semester-wise. Students can either enjoy flexible payment options or be able to finance their course fees into zero-cost EMIs.
Manipal Online B Com Fees
|Fees||Total Fees: INR 1,50,000 (all-inclusive)INR 37,500 per semester (includes an examination fee of INR 5,000)|
|Duration||Minimum 3 years (divided into four semesters) Maximum Duration 6 years|
|Roles and Duties in BCom||
|Average Salary||INR 5 LPA|
Read: Job Oriented Short Term Courses
Manipal Online B Com Admission Procedure
To take admission into the BCom (Bachelors of Commerce) programme at Manipal Online University can follow these below-mentioned steps to fill out the admission form in a prescribed manner. It is recommendable to the students to fill the application form carefully to avoid any error in their application form.
- Candidates are required to pay or submit the registration fees of Rs 500/- as a registration charger of the first step. (the paid fees will be adjusted against the first-semester fee).
- Candidates can check Manipal University’s official website to fill out the admission application form for the BCom course at www.onlineManipal.com
- Candidates need to submit the required documents or details such as personal details, academic details, ID proofs, eligibility, or other required documents and submit the respective course fee of the BCom course.
Selection Process and Admission Criteria:
- For all the submitted applications of online degree courses, students will be notified and if requires further clarification or confirmation of the application form via email, SMS or call.
- The counselors of Manipal Online University will guide you throughout the admission procedure and even guide you that how to fill in the admission form or select your desired undergraduate or postgraduate level courses.
- It is recommended that a student or applicant must submit the complete academic application form with updated or required documents within the due date, as mentioned on the official website of Manipal Online University.
- Identity Proofs: Adhar card, Passport, Voter’s ID, PAN Card with Current Photograph, any other Govt- issued identity card.
- Address Proofs: Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter’s ID, Gas Bill, Bank, Statement, Post-Paid Mobile Statement.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (for postgraduation programmes; MBA, MCA, M.Com, MA JMC)
- Work-related experience certificate
- Scholarship Documents
- Defense Service Certificate
- Divyaang Scholarship
- Reserved Category Certificate, etc.
Read: Is Distance and Online Education the Future of Education?
Manipal Online B.Com Academics
The e-learning material at Manipal Online University will be instructed or provided through the LMS portal (Learning Management System). LMS includes these below-mentioned features:
- Video lectures
- Live classes
- Online study material
- Interactive Sessions
- Guest lectures
- Panel discussion
- Virtual Stimulation
- Digital library
Mode of Delivery
- Lectures, virtual classes, assignments, or other research work should be instructed only through English language.
- Students can also attend the Bcom live lectures, course oriented webinars, seminars, guest lectures, quizzes, study material, so on only at the Online Manipal’s LMS.
- Students will receive their login credentials at the time of admission.
- BCom examination will be conducted via online mode of learning.
- Students of the BCom program need to score around 40% aggregate marks in their semester or final year examinations.
- Assignment, research work, or dissertation would be submitted on LMS just by enrolling their respective credentials (ID & Password).
Read: Highest Paying Jobs In India
Manipal Online B.Com Course Placement Assistance
Placement is the essential and definite thing that a student will check while enrolling admission into regular or online universities. The placement drive of the Bcom course works in an effective way that a student will adapt a new set of skills as per their selected Bcom course. The role of a placement cell in the student’s life is to provide the best career opportunities, internships, research work with the average salary packages of the different firms. The placement cell of Manipal online’s Bcom course has their own society that works for students in providing the opportunities, and even works to build their personality and knowledge. The placement Drive of the BCom course will work on the soft skills and the whole personality that a student will improve their grey areas and give best in their interviews or real world.
Soft Skills Training: Soft skills training includes communication skills, cognitive skills, reasoning skills, logical thinking, and much more. It is one of the key responsibilities of a university’s placement cell is to train their student for the real world in setting up the management techniques, problem-solving capabilities, with verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
The overall personality of a student works crucially to evaluate the right opportunity in their career. The placement cell of the online universities organizes personality development workshops, sessions, training, and other programs.
Top Recruiters of Manipal Online B.Com
Manipal Online University has tied up with the 50plus hiring companies that offer the best job opportunities with smart salary packages. below are some of the best five hiring partners that offer internships, jobs to students who are in their final semester of the Bcom course.
|Utopia Labs||EazyDiner||ValueLabs||Mahindra & Mahindra|
|Synopsys||Microsoft||Tata Power||National Instruments|
Manipal Online B.Com Reviews
- Manipal Online University avail to provide the quality of education through online mode of learning.
- There teaching portal is highly advanced with the updated curriculum of the course.
Online B Com Prospectus at Manipal Online University
The Online Manipal University BCom course has its own full detailed course prospectus from where a student will get all the university and offered courses details, eligibility criteria, curriculum, campus, faculty, and much more. From below mentioned button a student can download the Online Manipal University BCom prospectus.
Similar Online B Com Universities In India
|Universities||Year of Establishment||Approvals|
|Amity Online University||2005||UGC-DEB, AICTE, NAAC A+|
|NMIMS||1981||UGC-DEB, NAAC A+|
|Lovely Professional University Online||2005||UGC, AICTE, NIRF|
|Chandigarh Online University||2012||UGC, NAAC A+|
|UPES||2007||UGC-DEB, NAAC A, NIRF|