Distance/Part-Time/Correspondence BTech In Sikkim
There are 10 Engineering colleges that are established in Sikkim for providing quality education to engineering students. Among these 10 engineering colleges, 6 top colleges are offering distance/part-time/correspondence, BTech lateral entry, and BTech working professional courses to the students.
Top Government/Private/Distance/Correspondence/Part-Time Btech Colleges in Sikkim
|S.no.||Name of Institutions||Type||Fee Structure|
|1||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim||
|2||National Institute of Technology Sikkim||
|3||College of Agricultural Engineering and Post Harvest Technology, Gangtok||
|4||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Sikkim Admission Point||Private||₹ 360,400|
|5||Lingayas University, Sikkim Admission Point||Private||₹ 458,000|
|6||Shri Venkateshwara University, Sikkim Admission Point||Private||₹ 500,000|
BTech is the most followed engineering course pursued by the students after completing higher secondary education. Hence, there is mass competition for BTech entry. As a result, many students are unable to receive the standard BTech course.
To end this issue the Association agreed to offer BTech courses in the field of engineering in which students do not have to attend standard courses. These courses are Btech Lateral Entry, and BTech for working professionals, and Btech Distance/Part Time/Correspondence.
Students are not required to give entrance exams most of the time as many colleges also allow direct admission to these courses.
Eligibility Criteria of Distance/Part-Time/Correspondence BTech Course In Sikkim
Distance learning BTech courses are not valid in accordance with the standards of the University Grant Commission. The best alternative to the BTech distance course is BTech Lateral Entry.
The BTech Lateral Entry Course’s eligibility requirements are versatile and are listed below: –
- Applicants shall have completed a three-year diploma in the same sector to which they wish to participate in the BTech course on Lateral Entry.
- The diploma certificate should be completed by the recognized institution.
Admission Procedure – Distance/Part-Time/Correspondence BTech Course In Sikkim
There is an acceptable procedure for the distance/Part-time/correspondence BTech course. You need to visit the official website of the selected college and register yourself on the admission portal. Follow the step-by-by-by-step procedure by filling in the necessary information and submit the required documentation on the portal.
Ensure you’ve done the transaction correctly. Once you have uploaded the records, the university will then perform verification, and give you a confirmation on your registered phone number or another form of contact information.
Scope after Distance/Part-Time/Correspondence BTech Course In Sikkim
After completing the BTech course via distance/part-time/correspondence/lateral entry/working professional course, a Btech degree would enable you to use various career options.
Some of the top career options are mentioned below for your reference:-
- Jobs in top private firms: A Btech pass-out student can join the top private firms that are hiring engineers at various posts. The job profile of Engineers in various departments and specializations are the opportunities that one can get after getting jobs in top private firms. Companies like TATA, Reliance, Honda, Hero, Maruti, Wipro, L&T, etc induct engineering graduates.
- Jobs in Government Sector: There are various government departments such as Electricity Boards, PWD, CPWD, Indian Railways, etc. that release vacancies for engineers.
- Jobs in PSU: The Public Sector Units such as NTPC, ONGC, BHEL, etc are all engineering-based industries that require engineers of all specializations. Thus, the need and vacancy for engineers in these industries are high and a good career is on the way for the BTech engineers.
Conclusion of Distance/Part-Time/Correspondence BTech Course In Sikkim
So I’ve named 6 top BTech colleges in Sikkim so that the blog can help you find the most advanced BTech colleges to get admission. I would like to clarify one thing before I append this blog that the BTech degree via distance learning is an invalid degree in compliance with UGC-DEB guidelines.
f you wish to follow the BTech course without regular classes, you should go with the courses like BTech Lateral Entry, Btech Evening, and BTech Working Professional courses as these courses are valid in the job market. Hope this blog will be informative for you.