B.Tech Computer Science Engineering Lateral Entry
Do you want to keep things on a click and by sitting anywhere in the world, you can manage all kinds of situations in just a click. Lateral Entry b engineering in computer science is what made it for you. By registering for the B Tech Computer Science Lateral Entry programme, the entire world is now on computers to be the masters of the computer.
Know the importance of the virtual worlds of the next generation. It’s all over the digital world and people are working on every microscopic item on the screen. The b.tech computer science engineering lateral entry is a 3-year programme in which you are immediately accepted to the 2nd year of the BTech programme.
Only after completing the diploma will the Lateral Entry Btech Computer Science Course be performed. Upgrading their careers is a favourable initiative for working professionals. Computer Science Engineering Degree applicants learn about computer design, software, hardware, programming, computer language etc. Be the masters of computers now, when the entire world is on computers.
As time passes, we understand the importance of the modern world and the importance of machines in our lives. We realise, sooner or later, that much of the work is going to be online. Many innovations we see every day to make our lives simpler and more high-tech. Lateral entry BTech computer science engineering brings ease in the lives of aspirants waiting in their jobs for the evaluation and promotion. The next generation itself is Lateral Entry Btech Computer Science.
B.Tech Computer Science Eligibility Criteria [Lateral Entry]
The eligibility requirements for lateral entry in BTech computer science engineering are specified below for your reference:-
- The curriculum can also be undertaken by diploma holders in the same subject to improve their skills and abilities.
- The curriculum can also be followed by work professionals who have completed their diploma or started working only after completing their 10 + 2.
- For lateral entry to btech Computer Science Engineering, one must complete the diploma in order to be admitted. There are certain universities for which the entrance exam or other entrance examination done by government bodies must be transparent. Few of the universities take lingaya ‘s direct admission is one of those that take direct admission of diploma holders without taking any entry examination.
B.Tech Computer Science Engineering Entrance Exam [Lateral Entry]
B Tech Computer Science Engineering [Lateral Entry] is among the oldest engineering programmes. It is still high on demand and has many MNCs, government sector, and PSU competitions. Any lateral entrance tests are as follows. Awareness of the technology is on-demand and picked by many aspirants.
Haryana LEET, Joint Lateral Entrance Test (JLEE), DTE Kerala LET, Joint Entrance Test for Lateral Entry (JELET), Punjab, University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET), Delhi Technical University Lateral Entry Engineering Test (DTU LEET), Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entrance Test (HP LEET), Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET), Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test (IPU CET),
Applicants who have completed a 3-year Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized university can apply for lateral b tech entry or technical work programs. Lingaya University is one of the universities that offer diploma holders and working professionals the BTech Computer Science lateral entry program.
Know More – Distance/Correspondence B Tech Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech CSE Admission Criteria [Lateral Entry]
- For the admission process, all colleges have their own laws and guidelines.
- Most universities take the entrance exam for admission to the lateral entry course in BTech. Via other entrance tests, some acknowledge entry. We research computer programming, software, hardware, architecture, etc. in the lateral entry of Btech computer science.
- There is no entrance test for the lateral entry program for BTech computer science at lingayas university. After completing your diploma, you can accept admission directly.
Know More – B Tech Lateral Entry
B.Tech CSE Duration [Lateral Entry]
The length of the BTech Computer science engineering lateral entry admission program is three years, as follows after graduation. You should take the diploma course and enter the job after 10th or 10 + 2. After that, it is possible to enter BTech’s side entry program.
It is a program for 3 years because it is only possible to pursue a diploma. So one can get direct entry into BTech computer science lateral in the second year after completing a diploma.
Know More – B Tech In Agriculture Informatics Lateral Entry
B.Tech CSE Course fees [Lateral Entry]
The fee structure for the BTech lateral entry program in computer science engineering is varied from university to university. Different universities have different fee structures for their offered courses:-
|University for B.Tech Lateral Entry Computer Science||Fee Structure for B.Tech lateral Computer Science Engg|
|Lingaya’s University||Rs 78,000 per year|
|Delhi Technological University||Rs 71,500 per year|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||Rs 37,600 per year|
B Tech Computer Science Scholarship
It offers scholarships to various other categories like for the Police Personal, doctors, Para-Medical staff, Media person, Paramilitary personnel, etc. and it is based on merit list.
- Children of any Police Personnel of any State or UT.
- Children of any doctor are it private/government.
- Children of Paramedical staff.
- Children of Media person.
- Children of Paramilitary personnel.
- Children of sanitation workers/municipal committee or housekeeping staff.
- Other scholarship program schemes are as follows.
Know More – B Tech In Bioinformatics Lateral Entry
B.Tech Computer Science Curriculum [Lateral Entry]
The curriculum is divided into 3 years for BTech computer science lateral entry as it gives direct admission on the 2nd year of BTech:-
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Discrete Structures||Digital Logic Design|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||Design and Analysis of Algorithms|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||The logic for Computer Science|
|Introduction to Electrical and Electronic Circuits||Computer Networks|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Computer Architecture||Automata Theory|
|Database and Information Systems||Implementation of Programming Languages|
|Operating Systems||Artificial Intelligence|
|Semester VII and VIII|
|Natural Language Programming|
|Cryptography and Network Security|
|Digital Signal Processing|
|Computer-Aided Geometric Design|
Electives Offered In Curriculum
|Artificial Intelligence||Cloud Computing|
|Digital Communication||High-Performance Computing|
|Mobile Computing||Interconnection Networks|
|Data Analytics||Computer Graphics|
|Software Engineering||Embedded System|
|Computational Complexity||Modeling and Simulation|
|Robotics||Applied Graph Theory|
Know More – B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry
B.Tech Computer Science Career overview [Lateral Entry]
- B.tech In computer science engineering, lateral entry takes up multiple career choices in one’s career.
- It has a large range of work choices in various large brand MNCs such as HCL, IBM, TATA, Reliance, Honda, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, etc. such as Research and Development, Concept Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analyst, Programming, Software, Hardware, etc.
- Government sector employment options such as PWD, Electricity Boards, Indian Railways, the Indian Army, etc. have Computer Science Engineers vacancies. PSUs like NTPC, ONGC, BHEL, IOC and so on have a strong inflow of computer science engineering.
- B.tech A program selected in the top list of an engineering program is a lateral entry in computer science engineering. Over a long period of time, it offers a huge amount of career summary and now according to the high need of computer professionals. Everything is on machines, and people work more on machines.
B Tech Computer Science Placements
Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth provided the student’s career advice and counseling. It takes up to that as well, Industrial visits, seminars on different theoretical and practical subjects, as well as guest lectures It was done to improve their energy for career guidance.
These services will assist students in the program. Both soft and hard skills are their overall skill growth. The University of Lingaya also offers a 6-month internship to its final year students and provides 100 percent
Placement help for all students. Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth has been connected to Top Market Industries
TCS, WIPRO, MAHINDRA, ICICI, INFOSYS, HDFC, INDIAN OIL, KOTAK, UT PUMPS,
Yahoo, Google, etc., SYNTEL,
Know More – B.Tech Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry
How to Apply
- Each university has an application process that is different. Any of the universities take the admission exam for admission in the btech lateral input Computer science engineering programme [lateral Entry].
- There are universities that have their own entry exam or accept tests such as JEE. There is also a separate state-level test for students.
- The University of Lingaya provides direct admission to BTech in computer science engineering [Lateral Entry]. You may not need to pass an entrance test.
Top Lateral Entry B Tech Colleges
Some of the top lateral entry btech colleges for Computer science engineering are here for your knowledge:-
- Lingaya’s University
- Delhi Technological University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jadavpur University
- Pondicherry Engineering Institute
- Thapar Institute of Technology & Institute
BTech Lateral Entry in Government Colleges
The government colleges offering BTech lateral entry in computer science engineering are as follows:-
- Delhi technological Institute
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- PES University, Bengaluru
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
Know More – Lingayas B.Tech Evening Course
A few other Popular B.Tech Lateral Entry Programs
In the education market, Btech is one of the best-selected undergraduate programmes. Btech lateral entry in computer science is a programme that has several government entry exams and even most universities take their own entrance exams for admission.
B Tech has many common technical programmes but there are few that have been selected by the aspirants for the most part over the years. The University of Lingaya also offers all of the BTech lateral entry programmes.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
Know More – Distance/Correspondence B Tech Civil Engineering