Apr 20, 2023 1.4K Reads
Datta Meghe Institute of Higher Education and Research-DMIHER also known as DMIMS online is a deemed university that has started to impart online education services. The university is the online version of the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), that has been established in the year 2005. The university has its campus in the Wardha district of Maharashtra.
The DMIMS online has been approved by UGC-DEB kindly upload this on our own portal to offer various online courses. With a focus to provide the education equivalent to the regular program in an online mode, DMIMS Online is present here with its excellent online learning methodologies.
The individual mind comes across several questions when start to research about a college or university. The parameter of the question increases when the concerned university or college is imparting online services. This is due to the lack of trust issues in the online education field. So, to resolve this issue one should always be aware of some of the basic information about the institution. So, let’s know some basic information about our concerned university i.e. DMIMS Online.
|Eligibility Criteria||It varies from course to course, as different courses have different criteria of eligibility.|
|Learning Management System||
Despite being the online mode of education, the university offers various facilities with resemblance to the regular programs in online mode also. There are 24x7 student support facilities available for resolving students’ issues and queries. Along with that, an effective learning management system is available there to effectively manage the online learning activities of students.
So it is kind of a good option for doing a course from this online university. Let’s know about what potential advantages the student gets after doing a course from DMIMS Online.
The university offers an array of benefits if a student pursues a course from the same. Some of these are:
1) Approved and Recognized Courses: The university offers all the courses that are UGC-DEB approved and has also gotten all the other necessary approvals. These approval and recognition assure the student that the degree awarded by the university is surely valid and accepted all around the globe.
2) Personalized Mentors for Every Student: In DMIMS Online the student gets personalized support at every stage of their learning journey. This has become possible through the help of personalized mentors that guide and mentor the student with each problem they face or any new thing they should know about during their learning process.
3) Effective Online Learning Management System: The university has an effective LMS that is embedded with the latest upgraded technologies for enhancing the student learning experience throughout the journey.
4) 24x7 Student Support System: If any student got stuck on anything during their learning journey, then the university's 24x7 student support system has got your back. There are present there always to resolve the student's academic issues and problems.
5) Easy Accessible Learning Materials: The university has its own digital library where the students enrolled can easily access their learning materials and learn at their own pace and time.
6) Budget-Friendly Courses: The courses offered by the university are quite affordable in price. Along with that, there is no compromise with the quality of education provided by the university in online mode.
|Kerala University Distance Education||Madras University Distance Education|
|Annamalai University Distance Education||Bharathiar University Distance Education|
|Alagappa University Distance Education||Tamil Nadu Open University|
|Andhra University Distance Education||Karnataka State Open University|
|The degree awarded by the university are credible and valid as the courses are approved by UGC-DEB.||Students are assessed on the basis of assessment and examinations.|
|The university offers several courses in the field of management, commerce, and computer applications.||Assessments are composed of theoretical, continuous, and practical aspects.|
|Bachelor's courses offered by the university are BBA, BCA, and B.Com.||The examinations are conducted in two ways- either by going to the respective exam centers or through online proctored methodologies.|
|Master’s courses offered by the university are MBA and MCA.||With the help of easily accessible learning materials one can learn at their own pace and with their own time.|
|The course duration for an undergraduate course is around 3 years.||The online degree programs awarded by the university stand equivalent as compared to the offline degree programs awarded by the university.|
|The course duration for a postgraduate course is around 2 years.||The course curriculum is designed by keeping in mind the latest trends that students must learn in the concerned program or courses.|
|All the courses offered by the university are strictly in English medium.||The student can ask their queries and doubts through chat boat or through interactive sessions conducted periodically.|
|The whole learning process of the courses is conducted through an online learning management portal known as LMS.||The student support system is also present there to help students with their issues and problems with regard to either LMS or any other issues like payment, the application process, etc.|
DMIMS Online offers a varied number of courses in the field of management, commerce, and computer application field through online mode of education. So let’s know in detail about the various courses offered by the university:
Undergraduate Programme Online
|Course Name||Course Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Fees|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years generally divided into 6 semesters||Students must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent courses from a recognized board of education.||Rs. 26,000-Rs. 28,000 per semester.|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 years generally divided into 6 semesters||Students must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent course from a recognized board of education.||Rs. 9,000-Rs. 11,000 per year.|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years generally divided into 6 semesters||Students must have passed their 12th with science stream from a recognized board of education.||Rs. 26,000-Rs. 28,000 per semester.|
|Postgraduate Programme Online|
|Course Name||Course Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Fees|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||2 years generally divided into 4 semesters||
A BCA graduate or have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering
Any graduate with mathematics as one of the subjects at the graduation or 10+2 level.
|Rs. 36,000-Rs. 38,000 per semester|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years generally divided into 4 semesters||Students must have completed their graduation from a recognized institute.||Rs. 41,000-Rs. 43,000 per semester.|
Compare Other University to Top Online Courses
|BBA Online Courses||B.Com Online Course|
|BCA Online Course||MCA Online Courses|
|MBA Online Courses|
A student just need to follow these simple steps for applying to any course in this university:
1) Fill up the application form: The first step is to visit the admission portal of the university and start filling up the application by entering all the necessary details as asked in the form.
2) Upload the Documents: After filling up the application form, upload all the required documents as mentioned in the form. All documents should be uploaded in the prescribed size and format as mentioned. After uploading the documents submit the form.
3) Review of Application Form: After the successful submission of the form, the university reviews the candidate form and checks the eligibility either by a university-level entrance exam if required or by directly reviewing the form, if an entrance exam is not required for the course. After reviewing the form if found eligible the university issues the admission offer letter and send it to the candidate.
4) Payment of Fee: After the admission confirmation letter has been sent by the university, the candidate needs to pay the requisite fee as mentioned to complete the application procedure.
5) Issuance of Provisional Admission Letter: After the whole process a provisional admission letter will be issued by the university and sent to the candidate via the registered e-mail address.
List of documents that need to be uploaded during the application process:
As we know the backbone of online education is the Learning Management System (LMS). This is because through LMS the university manages the whole online education process whether conducting the live classes or the online examination. So, in choosing an online university the LMS plays an important role.
So as the LMS factor is so important then we must know in detail about the DMIMS online LMS. Let’s learn about the same:
The students need not worry about placement assistance because DMIMS Online has got you covered in this regard. The university has done tie-ups with various companies in order to provide great career exposure to the students enrolled in the university courses. The top hiring partners are:
|Larsen & Toubro||Tata Consultancy Services|
The most common thought that comes across a student's mind is whether or not the courses awarded by DMIMS Online are worth it or not. So let’s check out some important aspects of the university that makes it unique for the students.
Several other universities that are accredited and recognized offer full-time online courses like DMIMS Online. Here is a list of some universities-
|Well-accredited Online Universities in India|
|University||Location||Approvals and Recognitions|
|LPU Online||Phagwara, Punjab||UGC-DEB, AICTE, NIRF, WES, etc.|
|Online Manipal||Jaipur||UGC, NAAC A+, AICTE, WES, ACU|
|Amity Online University||Noida||UGC, NAAC A+, AIU, ACU, BCI, WES|
|Hindustan University- Centre for Open and Digital Education (CODE)||Chennai||UGC-DEB, AICTE, NAAC A, NIRF|
|Chandigarh University||Chandigarh||UGC-DEB, NAAC A+|
|Jain Online||Bangalore||UGC, AICTE|
|ICFAI||Hyderabad||UGC, NAAC A+, NIRF, ACU|
|UPES Online||Dehradun||UGC-DEB, NAAC A, NIRF|
|Online Uttaranchal University||Dehradun, Uttrakhand||UGC-DEB, AIU, AICTE, NAAC A+, QCI, ISO|
|Vignan University Online||Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh||UGC-DEB, NIRF, AICTE, ISO, NAAC A+|
Yes, DMIMS Online is UGC-DEB-approved and also AICTE-approved.
DMIMS Online is a private and deemed-to-be university that has been established in the year 2005.
Until and unless the online degree is approved and accredited by UGC and DEB, it is valid.
Yes, the online degrees are accredited and approved by UGC and DEB otherwise they will not be considered valid.
Various undergraduate and postgraduate programs like BBA, BCA, B.Com, MBA, and MCA are the various courses offered by the university.
For some courses, the university conducts university-level entrance exams. But not for all the courses.