What Is Online/Distance Learning PGDM In Financial Management?
PGDM in financial management is a diploma course at the post-graduation level specialized in the subjects related to financial management subjects. The course can be accomplished through regular mode, online mode and distance learning mode. Distance/Online learning PGDM course in financial marketing is as valid as the regular PGDM course and also approved by the University Grant Commission and AICTE. The duration of the online/distance PGDM in the financial management course is 2 years that is subdivided into 4 semesters of 6 months each.
A Post-graduation diploma in financial management guarantees that the students become professional and get the correct education for a better understanding of work. If any student is searching for an appeal to precipitate his or her professional career, by enhancing the business information and administration propensity and wants to boost the skills without being unemployed then the PGDM online/distance learning could be the best choice.
The course is a perfect combination of theoretical and technical knowledge of the management of financial management that is designed to meet up the goals of the current businesses. Most of the students are enrolling in the PGDM in the Financial management online/distance learning program. PGDM in financial management online/distance learning is a great career option for students having financial knowledge and analytical skills with an understanding of financial models and the stock markets.
After completion of the PGDM in financial management online and distance learning program, students can get job opportunities in both public and private sectors such as consultancies and financial firms, Banks, Stock market with suitable profiles like Accounts manager, Research analyst, financial analyst, credit risk manager, Equity research analyst, portfolio manager, etc.
The distance and online Post graduation diploma course in financial management is a preferable course for working professionals as well as entrepreneurs who want to enhance their business and managerial skills without taking a career break. During online and distance learning PGDM course there are flexible class timings, assignment submission, semester exams, etc. which helps in smooth learning. The curriculum of the course is designed according to the current scenario of the business so that the students can contrive with the updated industries.
Please note that there are few major differences between online & distance education, thereby they are not the same.
– Major differences between them are: NAAC, UGC & NIRF approvals are needed for Online universities whereas UGC-DEB approvals are needed for distance universities.
– Secondly, the examination mode differs, in online mode you give examinations online, in distance mode you give examinations by going to the examination center.
– The third difference is its learning mode, online universities will have LMS (Learning Management System) whereas distance universities will have textbooks sent to you.
*Syllabus, duration, eligibility & job opportunities will remain the same but only fees might differ.
Online/Distance PGDM In Financial Management Courses Details
All students should know some certain details about financial management courses like full form, fee structure, etc before applying to the online and distance PGDM course in financial management. Some of the basic details are given through this table for the reference of the students:-
|Course Level||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Eligibility||Completion of Graduation in any discipline|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 to 4 Lakh|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 lakh to 15 lakh per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||AIG Bangalore, Boeing Bangalore, AMC’S, etc.|
|Job Positions||Bank Manager, Financial Analyst, Treasurer, Accountant, Financial Manager, Portfolio Manager, etc.|
Online/Distance Learning PGDM In Financial Management Eligibility
However, there is no merit-based admission in some universities for a Online/Distance PGDM course in financial management but the candidate must score above 50% marks at graduation level to take admission to the best university. 10+2+3 is mandatory to take admission in the postgraduation diploma course in financial management.
Distance and Online PGDM In Financial Management Fees
The fee structure of the Online/Distance PGDM in financial management course is different in different universities. The online/distance education fee is a bit lower than the regular course fee. Every student who wants to learn financial management and due to some issues can not afford the regular course fee can afford the online and distance education fee and upgrade their career.
The estimated fee of the Online and Distance PGDM course in financial management is about INR 25,000 to 4 lakhs per annum depending upon the university in which the student intended to take admission.
Distance/Online PGDM in Financial Management Syllabus
Subjects of the PGDM in financial management are updated and created according to the current scenario of the business. The curriculum of the course is designed to give every single detail of how to manage the financial statements of the organization so that the students can become professionals in the financial field and apply for better jobs for a secured future.
Some of the major topics of the course are Cost and Management Accounting, International Finance, Taxation (Direct and Indirect), Investment Management, Financial Markets, etc. The proper syllabus of the online and distance PGDM in financial management course is given below for the reference of the students:-
|Management Theory & Practice||Marketing Management||Commercial Banking System & Role of RBI||International Banking & Foreign Exchange Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Financial Accounting||Cost & Management Accounting||Corporate Finance|
|Business Economics||Essentials of HRM||Investment Decisions in Banking||Advances and Credits|
|Corporate Social Responsibility||Strategic Management||Retail Banking||Insurance & Risk Management|
|Information System for Managers||Operations Management||Financial Institutions & Markets||Business Law|
|Business Communication & Etiquettes||Written and Oral Communication||Marketing of Financial Services||Project|
Benefits of Online/Distance PGDM In Financial Management
- There are plenty of career benefits by doing online/distance PGDM in the financial management program as it has always been one of the popular courses and a demanded course in the job market. PGDM in Financial management online/distance learning program is a 2-year program in the correspondence mode that enables the student to pursue a job and the course at the same time. The course will help in upgrading the career without affecting the current job or work.
- PGDM in financial management through online and distance learning is a commending course for working professionals as it allows them to work and study at the same time. They can take online/distance classes from anywhere at any time they want without terminating their prevailing job.
- Distance and Online PGDM in financial management course 2-year program inculcates the ability in students to understand financial and accounting management to work efficiently in any particular company or their own businesses.
- PGDM in financial management online and distance learning is one of the great courses for students who have some financial knowledge and skills and wanted to enhance their skills to make their career in the financial fields.
- Online and Distance PGDM in financial management is less costly as compared to the regular PGDM course. The fee structure of the regular course is much costlier that every student can not afford the fees of the course but in online/distance mode, they keep it the way so that any student can easily afford the fee and grasp the knowledge to enhance their career.
- The students can take classes anywhere and anytime during a online and distance learning course. If any student is engaged in any working professional or doing any business then online education and distance education favors them with the flexibility of time and money.
- The benefit of PGDM in financial management online and distance learning is that any graduate can pursue the online and distance PGDM course and can apply for the jobs as there are many jobs for financial experts.
Career After Completing Online/Distance PGDM in Financial Management
There are a huge number of job opportunities for the students after completing the PGDM in financial management course. The financial management sector of a company should be strong so that the company can manage all the sectors productively. Thus there is a cosmic demand for professional financial experts in every industry.
The Online/Distance PGDM in financial management course can help the students to grasp every detailed knowledge of financial and accounting aspects through which the student can become a professional finance expert. Some of the top posts and top recruiting companies where the students can apply after getting the postgraduation diploma in financial management are given below:-
|BCG||Boston Consulting Group||JP Morgan||Deutsche Bank||McKinsey|
|Lehman Brothers||Merrill Lynch, Bain & Co||Goldman Sachs||Barclays||Morgan Stanley|
Top Job Opportunities
|Financial Consultant||Assistant Manager||Finance Executive||Equity Research Analyst|
|Accounts Officer||Finance Office||Relationship Manager||Corporate Controller|
|Bank Manager||Accounting Manager||Business Analyst||Finance Manager|
Top Colleges Distance/Online PGDM In Financial Course In India
Many colleges are providing the online/distance PGDM course in Financial Management course in their premises. Sometimes students got confused in choosing the best college to pursue the course. Here is the list of some best colleges through which the students can choose one according to their preferences and choices.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Balaji Institue of Modern Management
- Institute of Management Studies
- Institute of Advanced Management & Research
- FOSTIIMA Business School
- International School of Business Management
- Institute of Engineering and Management
- Regional College of Management
- New Delhi Institute of Management
- National Institute of Management Studies
- St. Joseph College Of Commerce
The online/distance PGDM in financial management course is the best course for the students who are intended to pursue higher studies after completing the bachelor’s course in financial management but do not have enough time to attend regular classes. All the details of the course are given in the blog that will clear all the doubts of the student. Students can check more details on collegevidya.com.