B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering [Lateral Entry]
B.Tech Lateral Entry in Engineering for Electronics and Communication is the study of semiconductors and computers. Electronics and Communication Engineering is the analysis, design, production, research, construction, and testing of any semiconductor such as Transistor, Sensor, Microcontroller, etc. ECE engineering is the division that uses applied physics, designs, analyses, produces and manages Electronics and Communication Systems.
B.tech Lateral Entry in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a course that can only be enrolled after a diploma has been held. Basically, the Lateral Entry course is a 3-year program in which you get admission directly in the second year of the BTech program.
After the discovery of semiconductor elements, Btech lateral entry in Electronics and Communication Engineering occurred. The planet has been running for such a long time on electricity.
Our ancestors also initially created the idea of igniting fire with the stones that produce the idea of electricity and by the time we created our thoughts and through a lot of brainstorming now we have come up with the concept of electronic objects and then interact with and interact with electronics.
When we all operate in the educational environment, we are all hungry to become the best in the industry. We opt to start working as soon as possible so most students select a diploma to start their electronics and communication career in the first place.
But if you’re thinking about seeking lateral BTech entry in electronics and communication, you need a diploma and it’s best for work professionals.
Lateral Entry in Electronic and Communication Engineering qualifying requirements are as follows:-
- Engineering Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering will apply to BTech Lateral Entry in Electronics and Communication Engineering after 10th place.
- Engineering Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering after 12th may also apply in Electronics and Communication Engineering at BTech Lateral Entry.
Know More – Distance/Correspondence B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
In electronics and communication engineering there are different entrance exams for lateral btech entry. Every state and university has its own requirements for entry. Some are admitted on the basis of a list of merits, some through an entrance test, and some are directly admitted. Some of the lateral entrance exams for BTech in electronics and the university of communication and state bys are listed below.
Haryana LEET, Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE), DTE Kerala LET, Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET), Punjab, University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET), Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Engineering Test (DTU LEET), Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test (HP LEET), Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET), Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE), Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE), Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET), All India SLIET Entrance Test (SET), Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE), Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE)
Candidates who have completed their 3-year diploma in Electronic and communication engineering from a recognized university can apply for b tech lateral entry and working professional programs. Lingayas is one of the finest universities that has been offering BTech lateral entry in Electronic and communication for deserving candidates.
Know More – B Tech Distance Education
For the admission process, the colleges have their own unique requirements to meet. The entrance exam for admission to the BTech lateral entry course is taken by some of the universities. Some earn admission through other government-oriented tests carried out in India.
We research semiconductors such as transistors, sensors, microcontrollers, etc. in BTech Electronics and Communication Lateral Entry Lingayas University, has no BTech entrance exam Electronics and lateral communication entry program. After completing the diploma you can take admission directly.
- In the Electronic and Networking Program, the length of the BTech lateral entry is 3 years.
- It was followed after completing the Diploma for 3 years.
- You may follow the diploma course after high school or intermediate, and enter the job of your choosing. You can then enter the BTech lateral entry program to update your profile in tandem with your work.
- It is a 3-year program, and only after a diploma will it be followed. After holding the diploma one can get direct admission to the second year of BTech Electronic and lateral communication entry.
Know More – B Tech In Electrical Lateral Entry
- The fee structure for Electronic and Communication Engineering’s BTech lateral entry program varies from university to university. Various colleges have different fee structures for their courses offered.
- The electronic and communication engineering fee structure of Lingayas University for BTech lateral entry is around Rs 78,000 per year. As per the need, it can be varied by the years.
- Btech Lateral Entry Electronic and Communication Engineering Fee Structure are around Rs 71,500 per year for Delhi Technical University. Which can be altered by the passing of the year.
- The BTech lateral entry of Jamia Islamia Millia University Electronic and Communication Engineering fee structure is around Rs 37,600 per year that could change with the passage of time and the need for electronic and communication engineers.
Know More – List of Top B. Tech Colleges In India
The following are other scholarship program schemes:-
- It is private / government of any doctor’s baby.
- Paramedical Workers Children
- Children of People in the Media
- Children of Paramilitary workers
- Sanitation workers’ children / municipal committee or housekeeping employees.
Curriculum (2nd Year, 3rd year & 4th year)
The curriculum for BTech lateral entry in electronics and communication is been designed as per the diploma holder’s needs. All the 1st year subjects or have been taught in the diploma so you get direct admission to the second year of the BTech program:-
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Engg. Mathematics – III||Engg. Mathematics – IV|
|Analog Electronic Ckts||Microcontrollers|
|Logic Design||Control Systems|
|Network Analysis||Signals & Systems|
|Electronic Instrumentation||Fundamentals of HDL|
|Field Theory||Linear ICs & Applications|
|Analog Electronics Lab||Microcontrollers Lab|
|Logic Design Lab||HDL Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Management and Entrepreneurship||Digital Communication|
|Digital Signal Processing||Microprocessors|
|Analog Communication||Microelectronics Circuits|
|Information Theory & Coding||Antennas and Propagation|
|Fundamentals of CMOS||Operating Systems|
|VLSI||Advanced Communication Lab|
|DSP Lab EC||Microprocessor Lab|
|Lab + LIC Lab||–|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Computer Communication Networks||Wireless Communication|
|Optical Fiber Communication||Digital Switching Systems|
|Power Electronics||Project Work EC|
|Embedded System Design||Seminar EC|
Electives Offered In Curriculum
The electives of the BTech lateral entry in Electronic and Communication are as follows:-
|Artificial Intelligence||Data Mining.|
|Artificial Neural Networks||Radar Engineering|
|Statistical Modeling for Data Science||Cellular and Mobile Communications|
|Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications||Advanced Wireless Broadband Communications|
|Machine Learning||Data Mining|
|Computational Geometry and Applications||Introduction to Information Security|
|Cyber Security||Natural Language Processing|
- There are many job opportunities for B.tech Lateral entry in Electronic and Communication Engineering and many major brand universities are also recruiting such fresh lateral entry graduates.
- There are a wide range of work opportunities to explore, such as research and development, architecture, signal and controls, control and instrumentation, analogue and digital communication, and many more.
- Samsung, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Vodafone, and Intel are some of the private firms that employ the btech lateral entry in electronics and communication engineering as it is a highly technical and on-demand course firms that offered to enter Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- B.tech Lateral entry in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a programme which is in the top engineering programme list. Over a long period of time, it offers plenty of job summary and now that it has the great potential for growth in the industry.
Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth provided the student’s with career advice and counselling. It also takes up Industrial visits, seminars on various theoretical and practical subjects, and guest lectures are also held to improve their career guidance energy. These programs will help the students develop soft and hard skills in their overall skill development.
The University of Lingaya also offers a 6-month internship for its final year students and provides all students with 100 percent placement assistance. Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth has linked up with leading industries such as TCS, SAMSUNG, WIPRO, MAHINDRA, ICICI, INFOSYS, HDFC BANK, INDIAN OIL, KOTAK BANK, UT PUMPS, SYNTEL, Facebook, Google, etc.
Know More – B.Tech Correspondence
Top Lateral Entry B Tech Colleges
Some of the top lateral entry BTech colleges for Electronic and communication engineering are here for your reference:-
- Lingaya’s University
- Delhi Technological University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jadavpur University
- Pondicherry Engineering Institute
- Thapar Institute of Technology & Institute
B Tech Lateral Entry in Government Colleges
The government colleges offering BTech lateral entry in Electronic and communication engineering are as follows:-
- Delhi technological Institute
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- PES University, Bengaluru
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
Know More – AICTE Validates Distance B.Tech Degrees
A few other Popular B Tech Lateral Entry Programs
Btech is an undergraduate programme in the education field for aspirants. Btech Electronic and Communication Lateral Entry is a programme that has many government entrance tests and most universities take their own admission entrance exams as well.
- Electronic and communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Electronic and communication & Automobile Engineering