About Jaipur National University Distance Education
Jaipur National University is a private university that is self-financed and had been sponsored by Mahima Shiksha Samiti. Under the clause of 2(f) of the UGC 1956 Act, Jaipur National University was established in session 2008-2009.
The School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) Jaipur National University got approval from DEC and Distance Education Board (DEB) and University Grants Commission in Sept 2009. This accreditation enabled JNU to start various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
JNU has around 600 faculty members, and 7000+ students in it. JNU is providing technical and professional programs that are approved by regulatory bodies. Such as AICTE, NCTE, BCI, INC, PCI, and MCI also accredited by NAAC and UGC-DEB approved.
The Jaipur National University also offers UG, PG and doctoral programs in various streams like Engineering, pharmacy, Business Management, Life and basic sciences, Law mass media, Education, Hotel Management, English language, Social work, Nursing, Computer & system science, and Medical & paramedical courses.
JNU is the first private university in Rajasthan accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), only after 7 years of its formation. The idea of Jaipur National University is to make its students effective professionals and to continuously move ahead consistently.
JNU also has its own hospital and medical college as a part of Jaipur National University. It offers you a valued education by not just focusing on education but the overall development. The university conducted regular seminars, symposia, workshops, sports, and other cultural activities.
Key Highlights of SODEL Jaipur National University
- Approved by United Grant Commission (UGC) under clause 2(f). UGC provides financial assistance to the colleges which are declared and eligible to provide courses.
- First Private University of Rajasthan affiliated by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), in 7years.
- Top Ranked the Private University of Rajasthan with the vision to make their students effective professionals and continuous consistency within the path.
- Ranked under the top 20 Private Universities in India.
- Accredited by American University Accreditation Council(AUAC).
- Approved by all statutory National Bodies including UGC, AIU, DEB, AICTE, NCTE, PCI, BCI, and MCI.
- Global Acceptance of Degree.
- In alliance with top corporates such as Infosys, Deloitte, Wipro, Ernst, and Young, etc.
Courses of Jaipur National University Distance Education
Jaipur National University provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for various streams.
Under Graduate courses: BCA, BBA, B.SC in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, B.SC in PCM and B.com
Post Graduate courses: MCA, MBA, M.SC in Maths, MA in English
|B. Sc||Rs 15,050 per annum||10+2||3-6 Years|
|BBA||Rs 15,050 per annum||10+2||3-6years|
|BA||Rs 11,050 per annum||10+2||3-6years|
|B. Com||Rs 13,050 per annum||10+2||3-6years|
|MBA||Rs 21,800 per annum||Graduation||2-4years|
|M. Sc||Rs 21,800 per annum||Graduation||2-4years|
|MA||Rs 16,800 per annum||Graduation||2-4years|
Specialization of JNU Distance Education
|Distance B.Sc||PCM, CBZ|
|Distance MBA||Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Operations Management, Rural Management, Hospital Administrations, Project Management, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Hospitality, Marketing Management|
Admission to Jaipur National University is done twice a year in two cycles. One cycle is January and the other one is July. Exams of January sessions are conducted in July and Exams of July sessions are conducted in December.
Jaipur National University distance education offers admission for both master’s and graduate students. For admission, one needs to follow the admission procedure as per the university norms and conditions.
First, you are supposed to decide the course you want to get enrolled. For admission, candidates need to open the official site of Jaipur University and do the registration for admission. The admission process starts twice a year in the month of January and July.
The application process and all the formalities related to admission are mentioned on the college website. So one needs to follow all the processes and fill in the form. But there is no entrance exam for distance learning at Jaipur National University you just need to fill the application form and need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
Registration & Application Form of JNU Distance Education
- First, read the prospectus thoroughly for the specified course through the institute’s website.
- All the registrations for distance education need to be filled online.
- After registration look for the application form.
- One should have all the credentials in hand before filling the form to ensure the correct details.
- Registration fee, Examination fee, and the back paper fee will be applicable.
- The scholarship is based on overall merit.
- The scholarship is available for Research Scholars ( JRF/Net/Ph. D).
- Scholarships for defense personnel.
- Scholarship for government funding agencies.
- Scholarships for UG and PG courses.
Placement of JNU Distance Education
The placement cell plays an integral role in inculcating both soft and hard skills within students to get selected in an interview. Placement cells work as a team on students’ communication skills and the ability to face an interview.
They conduct several seminars and workshops to train students in various aspects of getting a job. We also conduct group discussions, extempore to overcome the fear of hesitation while facing an interview.
Job Opportunities after doing UG, PG Courses
|Biological technician||Assistant Manager ( Horticulture)||Finance Manager||Marketing Manager|
|Business Analyst||Human Resource Manager||Lawyer||Digital Marketer|
|Marketing Executive||Relationship Manager||Laboratory Technician||Food and Drug Inspector|
Companies like the Education industry, Schools, Colleges, IBM, Deloitte, NIIT, INOX, Amazon, Google, etc.
Jaipur National University has ranked amongst the top 30 universities in India today magazine in a countrywide survey. JNU has a vast infrastructure of around 150 acres of land with modern facilities.
It has a modern fully equipped cafeteria. Gymnasium with well-maintained equipment and sports and sports centers to make them indulge in other activities so that they can divert and refresh their mind from studies.
Jaipur University also has an auditorium like a theatre to conduct all the curriculum activities, farewell, festival celebration, and to organize functions. Transportation services are available to commute easily from university to places. As the JNU has its own hospital facility so it takes care of all the required medical healthcare facilities.
- Cafeteria-24*7 facilities with freshly prepared hygienic food. Stocked with all the basic food amenities and the 4-time meal includes breakfast, lunch, evening snack, and supper. It also serves tea, coffee, and beverages.
- Gymnasium- It has a fully equipped gym with all the machines. The gymnasium is also equipped with air conditions and ventilation systems. Treadmill, cross trainer, cycle dumbbell, and other machines are also available.
- Healthcare-As JNU has its own hospital it ensures all the required medical healthcare facilities like first aid, medicines, and beds for patients.
- JNU Marathon-To ensures the Education of girls in our society and to honor the potential of women. Jaipur National University promotes and organizes Marathon for both boys and girls every year in the month of March.