About JECRC Distance Education
JECRC is one of the top distance universities that are NAAC approved. Directorate of Distance Education of JECRC is the official name of JECRC University. JECRC University was established vide under THE JECRC University, Jaipur Act (Act No. 15 of 2012) under the Gazette of Rajasthan.
JECRC University, Directorate of Distance Education started its operation from 2012-2013. It is situated in the capital city of Rajasthan that is Jaipur. The distance education courses of JECRC are approved by University Grant Commission under section 2F.
JECRC distance courses are UGC-DEB approved with NAAC accreditation. JECRC is also the core member of the Association of India Universities (AIU). The Directorate of Distance Education of JECRC offers various PG and UG courses.
All the courses are UGC-DEB and AIU approved. JECRC University offers BBA, BCA, and B.Com courses for undergraduate programs. JECRC University also offers MBA and MCA postgraduate programs.
JECRC University is also a regular university that offers numerous programs in Science, Engineering, Management, Humanities, and Law. The Directorate of Distance of JECRC opens up the opportunity to the students to pursue their degree without any barrier of location and time.
JECRC University provides education through an intensively planned contemporary learning delivery system. JECRC learning system has a blended model of learning in which the students are delivered the study materials and learning through Printed self-material, online classrooms, e-mentoring and faculty interactions.
The directorate of distance learning is developing a web and mobile app for dedicated learning to students. The Directorate of distance learning from JECRC has established an e-communication center that handles and counsels students for any query promptly.
The course of Distance learning of JECRC is designed in a modular fashion. The distance learning programs have the option of three levels of lateral entry and exits system. After every year or completion the distance learner is provided with a certificate of completion for the first year, diploma for a second, and after completion of the third year a degree. For completion of every course double time is allotted to the distance learners which are best suitable for the working professionals.
JECRC follows credit systems for its program. Each credit is equal to 30 hours of student learning which comprises all learning activities. The learning activities include reading comprehending print material, audio-video, attending counseling, and assignments.
With over 400 highly experienced faculty and industry experts, the JECRC provides the best in a class learning experience to the students imparting research culture, Corporates knowledge, and industry lineage. The Directorate of Distance Learning of JECRC has tie-ups with leading corporates to provide students with internship and placement offers.
Key Highlights of JECRC Distance Education
- JECRC is a UGC-DEB approved NAAC accredited distance University.
- JECRC is also a member of the Association of India University.
- Offers BBA, B.Com, and BCA as undergraduate distance courses.
- MBA and M.CA are postgraduate distance programs.
- All the UG, PG courses are UGC-DEB approved.
- With over 400 highly experienced faculty and industry experts the JECRC provides best in the class learning experience to the students imparting research culture, Corporates knowledge, and industry lineage.
- JECRC follows credit systems for its program.
- JECRC University provides education through intensively planned contemporary learning.
Courses of JECRC Distance Education
|BCA||Rs 11,000 per sem||10+2 or equivalent||3-6 years|
|BBA||Rs 11,000 per sem||10+2 or equivalent||3-6 years|
|MBA||Rs 14,000 per sem||GRADUATION||2-4 years|
|MCA||Rs 14,000 per sem||GRADUATION||2-4 years|
|B.COM||Rs 7,000 per sem||10+2 or equivalent||3-6 years|
Scholarship Program in Distance MBA(JECRC)
- The Scholarship programs are held every year at JECRC university which is totally based on the merit list and some exemptions for various categories.
- Children of any Police Personnel of any State or UT.
- Children of any doctor are it private/government.
- Children of Paramedical staff.
- Children of Media person.
- Children of Paramilitary personnel.
- Children of sanitation workers/municipal committee or housekeeping staff.
Admission Procedure of JECRC Distance Education
The Admission procedure of JECRC University is been followed by the registration process and other contact details. All the admission process in the university is online-based where one just has to go through the website and click on the intimated course and start the registration process, After completing the registration process the candidate needs to fill the application form with the correct details.
It’s better to put all the documents besides you to ensure accuracy. If mistakenly you filled the incorrect details then your admission will be terminated. Select the courses you want to enroll and follow the procedure.
Don’t forget to note down the intimated dates for admission and examinations date. After the completion of the admission procedure, the candidate should look into the whole course file and subjects and semester.
UG courses generally have 6 semesters in 3 years meanwhile PG courses have 4 semesters in 2 years. The complete subject material is available on the university website and books will be parceled at your given address.
- Listed admission process
- Application form
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Payment online
JECRC is actually changing the world of students by giving them significant numbers of opportunities. In March 2020, JECRC has made a record within 135 days over 95 companies came for the placement session in college and gives around 1935 placements with the highest package of 41.00lpa.
It also gave 35% of female placement. The university sets a record of engineering placements increasing every year. Top companies are recruiting students from JECRC University year by year.
This year JECRC got over 2000 offers in placement. 447 placement in Accenture, 227 in Capgemini, and 154 Tata Consultancies services except for this other company who recruits this year are Deloitte, Microsoft, Mindtree, Infosys, Byju’s, Pinnacle, Paytm, Sopra Steria, Jaro education, EY, etc.
|App Developer||Health Service Manager||Manual Tester||Desktop Publishing|
|Business Analyst||Chief Technology Officer||Mobile Developer||Project Manager (IT)|
|Data Analyst||Computer and Information Systems Manager||Finance Manager||Database Engineer|
|Multimedia||High-End Management Consultant||Graphic Designer||IT Companies|
- JECRC has 32 acres of big campus equipped with all the facilities. The campus has parks and playgrounds which makes the whole campus healthy and fresh air in the surroundings. Fully equipped library with all the study and course-related books available. It is also working on transforming the campus library into digital and audio/visual equipped advancement.
- The campus of JECRC has over 15 computer labs with over 500+ computers installed in it and a high-speed internet facility.
- Separate hostels for both boys and girls are available with 24*7 hygienic food accessibility.
- The security system at every corner with CCTV cameras and security guards.
- Playgrounds and medical facilities are also there for any kind of emergency.