Shobhit University Distance Education
Shobhit University is one of the top technical institutes established in the year 2006 with a motive to empower education in India. It is deemed to be a University that is recognized by the Government of India under various acts. Shobhit University has many branches and its main campuses are situated in the cities of Gangoh, Saharanpur of Uttar Pradesh State.
Shobhit University has successfully established its name under the categories of top institutes of India that are providing education in the field of technology and engineering courses. Shobhit University has been granted the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ under section 3 of the UGC Act. Also, Shobhit University has got accreditation with a ‘B’ grade from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) on 16th November 2015.
As all the universities that are offering technical courses also need the approval of AICTE approval, so Shobhit University has also ensured these criteria and it has also been accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
These accreditations from regulatory and statutory bodies have raised the accuracy of Shobhit University and have also become the most trustable institutes of the country on which students can completely rely for an upgraded education in various technical courses.
The Shobhit University is one of the finest universities that provide lateral entry technical programs for the aspirants who have completed their diplomas and are working professionals. They can upgrade their career by doing engineering lateral entry programs.
The Shobhit University offers numerous courses in the field of science & technology at various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels. Shobhit University aims higher to develop their academic issues and commitments as the key concerns about the education of the young generation.
In this way, Shobhit University is making a significant contribution to the academic developments in the world as there are around 120 alumni of Shobhit University marking their names in different countries. The deemed to be university has always worked hard by fostering quality education, research, and innovation.
This always motivates and empowers the youth by graduating and being a part of the university that is well-established and endeavors high-level education.
Key Highlights about Shobhit University Distance Education
- Shobhit University was established in the year 2006 and it has made its name under the best universities of UP in a very short time.
- Shobhit University is affiliated under the UGC Act, 1956, and also comes on the list of one of the best universities in India for various engineering and science stream programs.
- The approval of AICTE has also been granted to the Deemed-to-be Shobhit University for the technical courses it offers to the students.
- Shobhit University has been titled a ‘Deemed to be’ university under section 2(F) of the UGC Act 1956.
- There are many undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctorate level courses like B.tech, B.Sc., M.tech, M.Sc., and many more.
- The main philosophy of the enlightened community of Shobhit University is that ‘Inspired by talent that is regularly enriched and driven by innovation.
- The University aims to become a world-class university that runs with a global perspective to educate the generation to build them as future leaders of the world.
- University offers courses in various disciplines at Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Research levels respectively.
- The Shobhit University has its 2 branches situated in Meerut & Gangoh cities of Uttar Pradesh state of India.
- The college campus of the university is highly modern with a huge & well-equipped infrastructure for the facilities of the students.
- The Shobhit University has State of Art Infrastructure that comprises well-equipped labs along with hostel facilities for the students coming from the other parts of the country.
Programs offered by Shobhit University Distance Education
There are various UG, PG, and certificate programs with additional specializations that are offered by Shobhit University. You can have a look at the list of programs and their specializations given below:-
|Course Name||Specialization||Duration||Eligibility/Admission Process||
|1.||B.Tech. (AICTE Approved)
A Free Laptop is provided to all first-year students to enable blended learning.
|Computer Science & Engineering Specialization Tracks:
Data Science & Machine Intelligence
(1). Network & Information Security
(2). Advance Computing
(3). Cloud Computing
(4). Internet of Things
(a) Electronics & Communication Engineering
(b) Mechanical Engineering
(d) Biomedical Engineering
(f) Agricultural Tech (Informatics)
|4 Yrs.||Admission to B.Tech. Programs are open to a student who passed/appeared Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM/ PCB.
Admission based on JEE / UPSEE / SUNET-2020 / Academic Merit.
Rs.60,000/- Per Annum University Charges: Rs.40,000/- Per Annum
Administrative Charges: Rs.1200/- Per Annum Refundable security:
Rs. 10,000/- Once at the time of admission
|(a) Computer Engineering
(b) Communication Engineering
(c) Agricultural Tech (Informatics)
(e) Biomedical Engineering
|2 Yrs.||Admission to M. Tech Programs is open to a student who passed B.Tech. Or an equivalent degree in the allied branch of Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.
OR MCA or M.Sc. degree in a related branch with 60% or higher aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Admission based on GATE Score / Academic Merit / Personal interview.
|Academic Fee: Rs.60,000/- Per Annum University Charges: Rs.40,000/- Per Annum Administrative Charges: Rs.1200/- Per Annum Refundable security:
Rs. 10,000/- Once at the time of admission
Placements of Shobhit University Distance Education
Shobhit University has been supported by the University training & development Centre (UTDC) that has the motive to provide employability along with career guidance, counseling for students that will make them capable to reach their career goals by getting a suitable campus placement by the University. Shobhit University provides 90% assurance for placement to the students in various top companies.
There is a long list of recruiters that come for hiring candidates that are suitable academically and trained in industry skills. For undergraduate students, Shobhit University also provides some internship programs so that students can get industrial exposure while pursuing their studies.
Some of the top recruiter’s hat come for placement in Shobhit University are HCL, MAHINDRA, ICICI, INFOSYS, All E TECHNOLOGIES, APOLLO HOSPITAL, BPL, ERICSSON, DRDO, DAINIK BHASKAR, and many more like these big companies.